Friday, March 15, 2013

A Warning About TV Psychics


CGI's Arleigh: A Warning About TV Psychics
Posted By: CGI_admin [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 15-Mar-2013 13:27:14
I believe in psychic ability, having experienced its benefits countless times. (I can't count the number of times it's saved my life - or simply prevented me from doing something embarassing or stupid.)
But... I've noticed a trend on t.v. lately for psychics here and there to signal through flashing the devil's horns hand sign that they have an allegiance to something other than the truth.
The case I'm thinking of is Jack Rourke who was on the Rikki Lake Show predicting that the "lone perpetrator" in the JonBenet Ramsey case will probably be caught in about 8 years. I remember thinking when he said this "Well, you are either working for the Illuminati or you're not very psychic." (Anyone who's looked at the Ramsey case can make a strong case for this murder to have been part of a satanic ritual: the Chrismas death date and the fact that the name JonBenet is very close to the Illuminati term for the devil, JonBet, plus many other factors are markers for a cult killing.)
In any event, Rourke was on another tv program and sure enough was pointing to an area in front of him using the devil's horns hand sign. I believe the man is definitely psychic; I also believe he's willing to lie for the Illuminati. I guess they've decided that people are more willing to believe lies from a psychic than lies from a police spokesperson.
Arleigh
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=271813

No comments: