Thursday, November 8, 2012

What the Father has to say about the 'election' and America .....


What the Father has to say about the 'election' and America ...................

Ezekiel 7:4-9  4 And mine eye shall not spare thee, neither will I have pity: but I will recompense thy ways upon thee, and thine abominations shall be in the midst of thee: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
5  Thus saith the Lord GOD; An evil, an only evil, behold, is come.
6  An end is come, the end is come: it watcheth for thee; behold, it is come.
7  The morning is come unto thee, O thou that dwellest in the land: the time is come, the day of trouble is near, and not the sounding again of the mountains.
8  Now will I shortly pour out my fury upon thee, and accomplish mine anger upon thee: and I will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense thee for all thine abominations.
9  And mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: I will recompense thee according to thy ways and thine abominations that are in the midst of thee; and ye shall know that I am the LORD that smiteth

When asking the Lord 'Is there no comfort?' ..............got

Matthew 28:18  And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19  Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20  Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.


THEN, THIS FORMER WORD CAME UP IN MY SPIRIT........

A Word from the Lord on 8 September 2004 regarding the THEN upcoming storms, etc. ..............

A HARVEST IN THE MIDST OF TURMOIL

 

as given to Dee Hoetmer  


Beloveds, times are a changing.  The winds are blowing.  The seas roar, lashing at your coastline. So you see, Beloveds, the beginning of the end. My prophesied time of judgment upon the face of the earth commences. This is a cry from My Father's heart for My people to return their hearts to Me. Long have I stretched out My hands, pleading with the Nations but they would not hear, so now I am allowing storms and pestilence to come upon the land so that they may seek My face, repent and come back to Me, their Creator, their Father.

I would not that it be so but it is because I LOVE MY CREATION that I allow the ravages of storms and pestilence. Some would lose all their worldly possessions before truly seeking My face. Some will come nigh unto death before seeking Me.

My Father's heart delights in blessing, in caring, in loving, in nurturing, but their hearts have grown cold towards Me, so these things must come upon the face of the earth so that they may seek Me in spirit and IN TRUTH.

The earth’s axis will soon be moved and cataclysmic events will occur. People will stumble as if in the dark, seeking answers, seeking a place of refuge. Will you be a place of refuge for these storm tossed ones? Will you, My Beloveds, show them the way to Me?

Things are winding down even in the universe, so when the judgment is over and the harvest in, I will renew the heavens and the earth. It is My Beautiful Beloveds, My strong and mighty warriors, those that have stayed faithful to the end that will rule and reign over My new creation with Me.

Much is beyond your understanding.  Much is beyond your comprehension but, as we walk and talk together, My Beloveds, I will reveal more to you of things to come.

Guard your hearts Beloveds! Do not let the things you see come upon the face of the earth sway your heart. Do not harden your hearts for in the midst of these storms, in the midst of the cataclysmic events, is when My harvest will come in. I will reap a harvest of nations of people before the great and dreadful day of the Lord. I will do everything to save those who would be saved.

The everlasting, ever loving Father





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This again, is further proof from Ezekiel 36-39 that the Sword of Islam is the Antichrist....


That their vaunted promises are all as real as sand, just like Jerusalem's. The warning is unmistakable.

In fact anyone who says either religion is peaceful is either a scam artist, or a lying tool of the Devil. There is not a thing peaceful about Islam or Zionism.

When one destroys the other, as Cain ravaged the city of David....the world has seven days of darkness. According to the book of Ezekiel Israel will be wiped out again, but it won't be by any peaceful religion.

Anonymous said...

And these are the words of our God. Wake up New Agers, there is no way this could have been written by a lizard.

princesirki2012 said...

All of the prophetic books of the "bible", of which you speak as the "Word of God", had one message in common; namely, to turn those people who had originally embraced the Torah--both Written and Oral--and who had turned AWAY from Torah as the only true and everlasting WORD OF GOD, back to embracing Torah as the True and Inspired WORD OF THE LIVING GOD! Anything that takes the place of RELATIONSHIP with Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh--THE I AM THAT I AM, The Omnipotent, Indwelling, Infinite Source of Love and Light--IS AN IDOL, and IDOLATRY is not tolerated in the Eternal Kingdom of Light! Heaven and earth are passing away, the Will of I AM THAT I AM is being revealed on earth, and The Harvest is being reaped as I speak! I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD, AND YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME! AND ALL SHALL KNOW ME, FROM THE LEAST TO THE GREATEST, I AM THAT I AM IS ONE, AND THERE IS NO OTHER BESIDES ME! MY NAME IS YOUR SHIELD AND MY NAME IS YOUR EXCEEDINGLY GREAT REWARD, AND MY NAME IS YOUR STRONG TOWER OF REFUGE AND SHELTER FROM THE GATHERING STORMS OF DARKNESS! MY NAME--YAH YAHHEHVAHEH--IS THE NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES, IN MY CREATION OF ALL THAT IS, AND MY NAME IS SOVEREIGN IN POWER AND DEMONSTRATION OF MY INFINITE WILL AND PURPOSE! LOOK TO ME, MY PEOPLE, LOOK TO MY NAME, MEDITATE ON MY NAME, SPEAK MY NAME, AND ACT UPON MY NAME--AND NO OTHER THAN MY NAME--AND MY INFINITE LIGHT WILL ARISE WITHIN YOU, AND WILL SHINE UPON YOU, AND I WILL REVEAL THE GLORY OF MY KINGDOM THAT I HAVE BIRTHED IN YOUR HEART, AND ALL DARKNESS WILL BE DRIVEN OUT BY THE INFINITE INTELLIGENT ENERGY FORCE OF MY NAME, AND NOTHING SHALL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO YOU! MY WILL IS ONE WITH YOUR WILL AS YOU EMBRACE THE CREATIVE POWER OF MY NAME! BEHOLD! I AM THAT I AM, THE EIN SOF, THE ENDLESS ONE HAS DECLARED IT, AND IT IS SO. BLESSED BE THE NAME OF HASHEM!

Anonymous said...

Lies.

Whoever wrote this (and whoever had the gall to pretend they were 'channeling' the Most High; don't they know that's false witness? And an abhorred sin to boot?) doesn't know what the Father thinks about the election, if He even thinks about it at all, and they should NOT go putting words into His mouth.

None of us can claim to speak for Him, and shame on those who abuse His name in order to prop up their own petty views and advance their dumb little human agendas.

You do not speak for God.