Saturday, November 3, 2012

UPDATED: Vladimir Putin exposes the NWO Part 1, 2, 3, 4 [Part 3 is now included.]


video on this page

UPDATED: Vladimir Putin exposes the NWO Part 1, 2, 3, 4 [Part 3 is now included.]

Posted on by Jean
I have just been able to watch this through, and it was worth it to see some of the faces of the people in the audience, most notably Angela Merkel, Hillary Clinton (I think), and best of all Senator Joseph Lieberman. (I’d like to send them each a case of toilet paper!) Putin told the whole world what has been going on, and I doubt he would have said anything if they didn’t have the situation well under control.
Because the American people are so poorly informed, I can see how as so many might watch this video and not know what to think. They have been taught over and over again to fear the Russians, to fear Putin, to fear just about everything. I can also see, for instance, how a video like this could be edited and become very misleading, and my people would become even more terrified than they already are.
While there’s apparently not much we can do about that now – the change is upon us, hopefully, we can cut them slack and support them and all of the other folks around the planet who have been lied to and deceived. Clearly, they have been abused – and to me there is simply no other word for it. Today, the thought went through my mind that much of America is going to suffer a collective nervous breakdown. I can also see this happening in many other places, as well, but I dare speak only for my own country. We must support their healing.
The most accurate definition of abuse I ever heard – very ideal, but nevertheless, extremely accurate, is that abuse is the lack of love. That might be something on which to meditate.
When you teach men and now women to kill – as in war, it does something to them; when they kill it changes them irrevocably, and I doubt they ever get over it. I do not believe it is man’s natural state to kill! In my opinion, in order for someone to kill, he must have been abused. Our men are coming home to try to build normal lives. People all over the planet will attempt to rebuild their lives into something that is normal. I’m firmly convinced that there will be new healing modalities available to us to support this healing, modalities that will not be brutal and nightmarish. We must help them heal and leave war behind.
War, my family, is coming to an end – and very soon! ~J
Here is a man we may disagree with, but he is literate, he can express himself like a learned man. This is the kind of man I hope we will have in the White House. ~J
Related articles
http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2012/03/05/vladimir-putin-exposes-the-nwo-part-1-2-3/

No comments: