Friday, November 9, 2012

THIS IS JUST A LITTLE LIGHT-HEARTED MESSAGE

THIS IS JUST A LITTLE LIGHT-HEARTED MESSAGE ---- MAYBE IT WILL BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE.  
>
>
>>    Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel , "Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." Nearly 75 years ago, (when Welfare was introduced) Roosevelt said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel, this IS the Promised Land." Today, Congress has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of Camels and mortgaged the Promised Land! I was so depressed last night thinking about Health Care Plans, the economy, the wars, lost jobs, savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc .... I called a Suicide Hotline. I had to press 1 for English. I was connected to a call center in Pakistan . I told them I was suicidal. They got excited and asked if I could drive a truck...... Folks, we're screwed.

No comments: