Saturday, November 3, 2012

Libya Signs About O


Ken's a retired SF LTC buddy who lives in Whispering Pines.  He had these signs made with the intention of posting them (and himself) at high traffic areas in the Southern Pines/Pinehurst area until the Tuesday election. 
 
Hey.. he's retired.. he has time to do this.. Good on him!..
 
//cc
_______________________

These were a real hit this afternoon on the US Rt 1 overpass at Southern Pines.  Tomorrow, the Pinehurst traffic circle.  
 
Got a ton of honks and thumbs up.  One thumb down from a Prius driver ... ;O)
 
A Southern PInes cop stopped and tried to bogart me away, saying I should move because this was a dangerous place.  Seeing as how there was a sidewalk I was wet up on the overpass, I thought that was not much to be concerned about.  I asked him if this was a First Amendment / free speech issue.  He back peddled, and pulled a way saying something about concern for my well being.
 
Anyway, will do this for a few hours each day.
 
Ken

Coward2.jpgLibya2.jpg

No comments: