Tuesday, November 6, 2012

KEEP AN EYE ON THE DTCC DOCUMENT DESTRUCTION NEWS!


Do you remember how long it took you to realize that something was not right about the "Official Story" surrounding 911? Don't you wish you were clued into the conspiracy as the events were taking place so you could see all the moves of the bad guys in real time?

KEEP AN EYE ON THE DTCC DOCUMENT DESTRUCTION NEWS!

As I reported yesterday, something stinks to high heaven at the DTCC as documentation damage has been officially announced yet the bottom floors are still flooded...HOW DO THEY KNOW THERE IS DAMAGE?! Hell, my safe at home is waterproof and fire proof and they are trying to tell me that there was a failure at the DTCC vault? What - did they send divers down to OPEN THE VAULT to check and see if there is damage?...Ooops!

It is a rarity when we can watch the Bad Guys in "real time" perpetrating a false flag operation with fraud cover-up and the use of a crisis to forward an agenda. What is happening at the DTCC in New York right now has given the Banksters an opportunity to "wash away their sins" again and it's part of a much larger Banking Cabal cover-up.

Here's my latest interview on the subject with Sean at SGT and Andy Hoffman of Miles Franklin:

ALERT: The DTCC's $36.5 TRILLION Flood Fraud** Bix Weir & Andy Hoffman

Stay ALERT and stay SAFE out there.

The battles are RAGING!

May the Road you choose be the Right Road.

Bix Weir

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bix, I can fell the frustration, but if it's all ponzi or it was used for ponzi, then it's best to get rid of and start over.

We know perceived wealth would be lost in this process. I expected to get some value from what they claimed the birth certificate was worth, and what they traded against it.

If this cleans me out too, well I didn't see it anyway. I'm willing to do a fresh start because I didn't count the chickens before they hatched, but I sure was hoping there was some chickens that would be hatching and mine.

Maybe that's not the case. There may be an equal and One (all men being equal) solution where we all start off with the same amount.

Reminds me of Monopoly. Everyone starts off with the same amount and as we go along, some get more and some end up with less, but no monetizing and no involuntary servitude of players in the game. It's a game, when the game is over (or you die), it all goes back into the box (you are only as rich or as poor as you are while playing the game.

This is not related to the above, It is a 'Change' after all.

http://www.accountingtoday.com/news/Procedures-Issued-for-Reducing-Unpaid-Frivolous-Return-Penalty-64566-1.html

IRS loves to charge frivolous filing fees. I could spout of when and why, but that would be feeding the beast, so I won't express how or why they charge it.
There is a new procedures, and some things they want from the "taxpayer" (I use the term loosely) ....the IRS will generally reduce all unpaid Code Sec. 6702 penalties assessed against that person to $500.

"all unpaid penalties assessed".

Appears it's not ex post facto.
That stays in line with their constitutional documents; so if it's already paid, there's no getting it back without suing them in court for it.

A current collection that meets this new procedure reduces the penalty owed to $500 as of November 5, 2012.

document shredding said...


I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me.
have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.