Friday, November 16, 2012

Food Stamps EBT Program Stopped Due to JPM Outage


There's been a lot of talk about a financial reset and a lot that is going on with the banks or what may happen. Now think about these events I am hearing about.


ALLERT!! I just came from ALDI grocery store in Muncie, IN. A sign on the door said not accepting EBT food stamp cards at this time. I asked the cashier what was going on and she said the whole state of Indiana retail food stores are not accepting food stamps at this time. She said this is the first time she has ever heard of anything like this!
I just got a message from someone who works at a grocery store that it is happening in 26 other states!

http://www.ocala.com/article/20121116/ARTICLES/121119777
=======================================================

EBT DOWN NATIONWIDE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No problem in AZ- I just used my ebt card with out incident, but thanks for the heads up

Anonymous said...

Just called a friend at the grocery store in Nevada. EBT's as usual here.