Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Debra Lowe



11/6/12

Here is a prophecy that was given to our church one Sunday morning. Read and '"selah" (pause, and calmly think on it). Be blessed and remember we war with the prophetic words, just as we do with the Word of God! Read Luke 5:37-39.

Yes, there’s a big wine glass and it is spilled to overflowing and He’s pouring it out to those who are thirsty. You can feel that intoxication, you can feel more, more and you want to burst out, you can feel that overwhelming need to burst forth and as the Spirit of the Lord is pouring more, He just says, to flow more, flow more. Don’t be afraid to step out and keep your eyes on Me, because the great hindrance is always others that keep you from stepping out. That’s why every time I called someone, it is personal, and I anoint them and I appoint them and then I send them forth.

So now I’m saying to you; close your eyes, focus only on me. And as you do you’ll see and you’ll open your mouth and you’ll open your heart and you’ll open your eyes and you’ll receive this great wine. For it’s a fresh new wine. It’s the new wine of the Spirit and you’re going to need to be intoxicated in order to do the things I’ve called you to do. You’re going to need to be so filled up with Me that you don’t care what others think. You’re going to need to be so overwhelmed with Me that you’ll be able to step out on the water. Step into the deep places, to go beyond where others have tread. You’re going to need to be that intoxicated. And the fear and the boundaries that have been established from generation to generation, you’ll find yourself so intoxicated with me that you’ll be able to walk over them. Too many things have kept you in bondage, too many fears have kept you from attaining. Too many ways of man, the ways of man, all his ways. The things that he does, the things that he says, the way that he tries to imitate Me, and are not always Me. They have tried, but it is becoming clearer now. Now I’m saying to you step over and see. Open your eyes and begin to see ,and the ways of heaven will become the ways upon earth for those who love Me. And you’ll begin to walk as I walk and say the things that I say and you’ll realize it’s no longer you, for yes a death has taken place and I say it is about time. And the Spirit of the living God says it is about time. For it is time that the sons and daughters of the most high God arise from the place that circumstances have kept them, bowing their knees to circumstances. But now they’ll become intoxicated with me and they’ll do and say things that will astound them and because they are willing to be so intoxicated with me, signs and wonders that I have promised to this generation shall begin to overtake them. Signs and wonders that will affect your family. I am concerned about those things that concern you.

And men and women will come in these days whose hearts have been hardened against me. For you’ll begin to step out, say and do those things and it will astound them. They will be trembling in their boots for they will recognize it’s not you and they’ll hear the voice of God through you. This is our time. This is our season. I have prepared from the beginning of generations for the moment that you’re in. Don’t be afraid! Don’t be afraid! Don’t be afraid! Don’t fear what you see or what you do in me. Don’t be afraid for I’ll make it alright if you do it by faith. Don’t be afraid. Just open up now in this place of worship. Open up now and receive more. Take in more, be intoxicated with Me.

“I tell you the truth, anyone who believes in me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works, because I am going to be with the Father." (John 14:12)
"In that day the mountains will drip with sweet wine,and the hills will flow with milk. Water will fill the streambeds of Judah,and a fountain will burst forth from the Lord’s Temple, watering the arid valley of acacias." (Joel 3:18)
"And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery; but ever be filled and stimulated with the [Holy] Spirit."(Ephes. 5:18)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God does not use "intoxication" to represent His Spirit or work--not even in metaphor. In fact, He does use it to describe sin.

This is another spirit attempting to mimic divine revelation.

Anonymous said...

Obviously you have never been filled with His Holy Spirit..saturated in His Presence---it is exactly like being intoxicated--in the spirit--not the flesh and without the negative effects
Blessings..ask Him to fill you!