Thursday, November 22, 2012

Are Designs in Crop Circles Schematics for Advanced Technology? Videos...


The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 

Are Designs in Crop Circles Schematics for Advanced Technology? Videos...
Posted By: Gaian [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 22-Nov-2012 14:34:24

Greetings and a Very Happy Thanksgiving to ALL!
Last week, I posted a couple of videos pertaining to the clues left by Ed Leedskalnin at Coral Castle that may reveal the secret to the building of the pyramids. If you missed that post, here's the link:
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=260347
Hot on the heels of that find, I have found something else that is quite fascinating, and I think it may correlate to Ed's "magnetic flywheel" design from Coral Castle.
Moreover, the post referenced above is based on the work of Jeremy Stride. His website ishttp://www.code144.com. In the second video I'll post below, at the very end credit is given to Jeremy Stride! I DID NOT find this information while searching for information on Jeremy Stride's work, it just worked out that way. Coincidence? I think NOT!
In the four short video's below, each are around 10 minutes long, the case is made that common symbols found in Crop Circles are actually schematics for advanced technology. The presenter concludes that these symbols are schematics for a Star Ship. I cannot conclude that, but I can see where they may be schematics for advanced technology - akin to Ed's magnetic flywheel design. I'll leave it to the reader to decide for themselves.
Many thanks to youtuber "terminall" and here's a link to a website in the youtube info:http://www.cropcircleship.com
Here we go... :)
Blessings and Namaste,
Gaian
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




No comments: