Monday, September 3, 2012

THERE IS A UNDERGROUND WAR GOING ON FOR THE UNITED NATIONS TAKEOVER OF AMERICA AND OBAMA'S GOALS OF A COMMUNIST MUSLIM NATION


While returning our rental car to the airport here in North Carolina Saturday, my husband and I passed a convoy of about 20 military hummers that were strange in appearance. On the side of them it said MILITARY POLICE. The lead car had these shields (3-4) with these radar-looking things on the left and right side of the front windshield and I wondered how in the world the driver could even see to drive. There was a place on the top of the hummers for a large gun, but there wasn't any guns there. I was so taken back at actually seeing this! I was driving West on I-540 about 75 mph, had just picked my pet up from the kennel and she was all over me, so I could not take photos.

Later when I got home, I contacted a military friend of mine who is very knowledgeable and vocal about what is going on in the military right now. I described to her the odd looking hummers. She said the shield/radar looking hummers were for crowd control and emitted ultrasonic high pitch sound that numbed the brain and basically left you confused and not knowing who you were for a few days. She said at very high pitches, the sounds were fatal. The guns for the hummers were also for crowd control, but they were lethal. They are called heat guns and can be used on crowds. They basically burn your internal organs without causing any external damage to anything else. She said these guns were carried on the drones also and could kill people in their homes without causing any damage to the exterior of their homes. The drones could basically fly over someone's house that they wanted to get rid of and not cause any damage to their home...no one would know. She said the military has a lot of "star wars" weapons. This info comes from believers who are file clerks, pilots, weapons testers, etc., and there is a bond of secrecy between them. She said currently the military is going around and asking soldiers if they are willing to do whatever the military asks them to. Some have said no. Some have been arrested and discharged from the army, especially outspoken ones. She said they are withholding her husband's military pay and several others in the military who are being outspoken. This is a close friend of mine; please pray for her and her family. We need to lift up our military personnel because they are undergoing persecution right now. I have a feeling that people with no consciences are going to do some horrible things against Americans in the not too distant future.

This was from another friend who has inside connections:

THIS IS 100% ACCURATE. THERE IS A UNDERGROUND WAR GOING ON FOR THE UNITED NATIONS TAKEOVER OF AMERICA AND OBAMA'S GOALS OF A COMMUNIST MUSLIM NATION. THERE HAVE BEEN MANY ARTICLES POSTED REGARDING MILITARY TRANSPORT OF LETHAL WEAPONS, TANKS, ARMED HUMMERS ETC. NOT TO MENTION THE AMMO PURCHASES BY THE DIFFERENT DEPARTMENTS OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. OBAMA WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT HE WILL START A CIVIL WAR FIRST.

This information came from trusted, reliable sources, and you may make of it what you will. Those who are in Christ have no reason to fear, as He is with us, come what may. However, we should be prepared. People in America have no idea what true persecution is, and I believe that it's about to become very real. I will stand for the truth and spread the gospel of Jesus Christ, no matter what. I will not be silenced, and I will not relent. They can take my body, but they will never take my soul. It belongs to the LORD Jesus Christ, bought and paid for by His precious blood. I am ready for anything, my prayer is that you will be too.

http://soundofheart.org/galacticfreepress/content/just-e-mail-friend

No comments: