Tuesday, September 25, 2012

THE RESURRECTION OF AMERICA--FREEDOM FOR ALL NATIONS


Gentlemen:
As always, I wish ya'll ( you and yours) a good day.

This email is in response to the posting by the Galactic Federation of Light concerning our elections and the confusion of our soldiers, especially our kids with their boots on the ground, pertaining to containment. Also, my youngest, Katherine, had a dream about the economic collapse and helicopters shooting people. She and her boyfriend, Eric, jumped off a cliff together to commit suicide.  I have also had two dreams about war, but the details I can't remember as I didn't write them down at 1 am when I awoke. So I am concerned. Of course, this response is based upon this info being true.  

TO THE PENTAGON GOOD GUYS--THERE IS ONE LEADER AND ONE LEADER ONLY
 1. I would suggest the Pentagon Good Guys choose one Admiral/General to be the spokesperson for our Military/Intelligence/Law Enforcement. It is to be understood by all that the status of our situation and orders to secure our freedom come from this person and this person only. Our kids are to be told to not let anything distract them.
2. I would also suggest you consider increasing the size of any detail ordered to make the arrests happen so as to provide more support and protection for our kids.
3. If our kids can be given any weapons that are advanced, then please so consider.
4. Make the arrests happen as the politicians are corrupt and the judges are also or have been threatened. Besides, we don't have time to waste.
5. If the release of the Funds and revaluation of currencies is right around the corner and that is what you are waiting for, then so be it.

TELL OUR SOLDIERS TO JUST "STAND DOWN"
I would suggest that the Pentagon Good Guys contact the Patriotic Admirals/Generals and advise them to order their soldiers to stand down. No more wars for the control of governments, banking and/or resources. That would get a lot of media attention, would it not? The Admirals/Generals can put the blame on me; I can handle any media if needed.

MY PERSONAL OFFER
In San Antonio, Texas we have Fort Sam Houston, Randolph Air Force Base and Lackland Air Force Base. I have three banners
advising to arrest all in DC and on Wallstreet as the Federal Reserve is unconstitutional and the IRS is illegal/fraudulent; they have been hiding/stealing the NESARA Funds/Global Settlements and referring them to my Facebook page, William M Porter, Jr to educate themselves. I will go to speak to our soldies at Fort Sam Houston if they are willing to listen and stand down. I am sick and tired of them being sent to die for a lie.

MY SWORD--TIME FOR FIRM ACTION--NO MORE OF THE CABAL BULLSHIT
Years ago, I requested I be given the most famous sword in the history of our country. I again make that request. You may tell the cabal they are to negotiate their surrender immediately or I will execute each and every one of them. This will be done in private. If they set off any nuclear bombs they have hidden or release any more virus, then they will get to witness the death of their grandchildren and children and I will start with the youngest. It will be an eye for an eye. Their choice not mine. Again, this will be done in private. For some reason, I feel very comfortable with this statement; if it is not the right choice, I'm sure Father will let me know.

Gentlemen, what really amazes me is they have turned down the Almighty Maker and they know I come in His name and I will at some point totally annihilate them with help from the Heavens.        
  
LOST AGAIN
After the last email addressing our/my powers and the fact I would take all the heat for any bumps in the road (there will be many, I'm sure), the Higher Intelligence sent me another dream that I was absolutely lost. So I guess that idea is out the window. When it comes to our/my powers, I guess we wait. As for taking the heat, I have another idea. Maybe representatives from China, Russia and America can show each and every country that prosperity is coming as well as miracle technologies. Show them a little of what the near future holds if they remain cool, calm and collected and work to help rather tha hinder. Protests, riots and criticism will just slow the process down. I actually like this idea better; the new trilogy--China, Russia and America protecting the leaders of the smaller nations. 

TO ALL WITH THEIR BOOTS ON THE GROUND
You fight for the freedom of families and children all around the World, in your country as well as America. I thank you. Included in those billions of people are the ones I love, including my two daughters. As I've said before, on a very personal note, I want to thank each and every one of you. Please take all precautions for your safety.

YOU MAY ETCH THIS PROMISE IN STONE
As I have said before, I will make sure you are recognized and rewarded here on Earth as well as the Heavens. I have many ideas and I'm sure many more will play their cards.

May Father Bless And Protect All Of You--Especially Those With Their Boots On The Ground
Bill Porter
Team Earth--Teammate Stars and Stripes
PS: Besides the Father, remember to ask the Galactic Federation for protection--just do it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the "GALATIC FEDERATION OF LIGHT" have been discredited by now dont you ?
It's stated all over the place that they are bad dudes channeling false promises.

Anonymous said...

About time.

The DNC including Romney are beyond abonimable pieces of filth, they don't believe in God at all. Only Mammon from Bank of America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge03Sys8SdA

We need to secure our rights and freedoms from these traitors, by every means possible....One can only hope this gets the Military forces to start their set in concrete actions.

If you don't want anymore of these Islamists and genocidal Zionists, stand up for America now. Hold to the law of the land.

BE DONE WITH BANK OF AMERICA!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It is an atrocity that many will perish believing the BIG lie, but the real tragedy are those who, have, are now and will continue to do so, defending the BIG lie.” Rod Souza