Thursday, September 20, 2012

MEDICAL FIELD PREDICTS 100 AMERICANS OUT OF 100 WILL HAVE CANCER BY 2020 A.D. AND HERE IS WHY! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA SEPT. 20, 2012 4 pm


 Johnnie Weeks, Union Shop Steward, Washington, D.C. many years ago. Very interesting comment. "I am against capitalism. Therefore, I am against Communism where the state owns everything and the people own nothing. Under it, you work more hours for less pay than any other form of capitalism."
      "Personally I am for capitalism when meaning making profit in business. I am only against that branch of capitalism where such as banking is used to steal from the people instead of sell products to them or sell to them legitimate services such as sound checking systems and mortgages based upon sound money, not wildly based fiat money, etc. I am the Apostle of Free Enterprise and stand for Gross National Profit, not Gross National Product which can be used to back Marxist economies where products are made, but not great prosperity for the people. Profits are where the investment money comes from to expand the national economy," - Erasmus of America

 
     From university tests of years ago, I learned that cancer is the red flag warning from nature that human health has totally collapsed in the human body. The next stage for races and nations unless blocked is for the body to die prematurely or your descendants will go biologically sterile meaning the extinction of the American race and then all mankind on earth. To help verify this,  the vast majority of lab reports from all over the earth endorsed by Al Gore back then around 1996 clearly predict the soon extinction of the human race on earth. This would be due to biological factors these labs knew no cure for. And unless a cure was fast found, the human race would soon become extinct like the dinosaur on earth. I along with over 29,000 scientists across the world did not believe that "global warming" claims of Al Gore were backed by serious scientific proofs, but he was in my judgment on much more scientifically sound ground when writing the endorsement inside the scientific book presenting these medical lab reports for mankind to study. But the public is not interested in scientific books, so this collection of medical lab reports from maybe around 1,500 labs worldwide was never heard about by the public. Separately a Discovery TV program a friend told me he saw publicized that the sperm count of man was fast decreasing and deteriorating so that sperm labs were trying to collect healthy male sperm while still available for future generations on earth. Also suggested is that GMO food is contributing to this factor. Also, suggested that cellphones next to the body generate genetic damage by radiation to the human sex organs. Also, as a Health Report of Congress reported during the Depression, raised food in America did not have the nutrition of food raised 100 years earlier in America due to the constant depletion of nutrition in the farm soil without being effectively replaced over the years. Therefore, Americans would have to eat much more food now than their forefathers to get the same nutrition their forefathers got with much less food eaten per day. As one old woman commented to me from Georgia, she observd that men got much more strength and endurance from their food long ago for farming and they could farm from morning to night without wearing out where modern man would find this too much work to do now. She blamed our modern food for making modern man weaker than prior generations in America.
     The following national statistics for America were quoted by Dr. Lorraine Day on TBN on March 14, 2007 showing that the American race is about to go biologically extinct meaning total end of America because no on is left alive on this continent. The rest of the world also faces similar deadly statistics. I formally and legally before national and internationa law charge Wash., D.C. with willful conspiracy of mass genocide of the entire human race on earth by constant and repeated willful suppression of my father's Vatican endorsed food process. A Saint Anthony of Egypt born around 220 years after Christ lived on nothing but 6 oz. of bread daily and water for 85 years in such perfect health as to apparently be the healthiest citizen in the entire Roman Empire and dying at 105 years old in "glorious" physical appearance until the day he died. I know the secret to his super health bread which the millers and bakers do not. My father duplicated the secret to super health through how flour was milled and a few other secrets thrown in I will not release here. St. Anthony of Egypt demonstrated that bread correctly made possesses all the nutrition needed for mankind both for longevity of life and super health until death. Among other effects like with St. Anthony. no cancer in his life which is due normally to insufficient nutrition to keep the human body healthy and glowing with health all our lives like St. Anthony did. He started this bread diet at 20 years of age and lived in the desert as a Christian hermit but attracted large numbers of people from the cities. Many Miracles of God were reported when this holy man prayed for them in the name of Jesus Christ. 
      Now words for our willful evil leaders in Wash., D.C. and elsewhere who secretly possess intense secret hatred for mankind on earth. That is why they have since I left the university as a history major then repeatedly smashed me everytime I raised the money to reestablish my father's Vatican endorsed food product Pope Pius XII said was potentially the most important news for mankind since the coming of Christ since it could potentially solve the twin problems of starvation and malnutrition for mankind on earth. Apparently 8 times or more when I had the money raised to reestablish this Vatican endorsed food process for mankind on earth, Wash., D.C. would find ways to steal this money from me. And with them in control of law in America, always blocked it when I tried a number of times to get federal or state grand juries to investigate what they had done. One time a man representing the federal government told me bluntly, "You are crazy if you think Wash., D.C. would ever let your legal charges ever be investigated or even heard in any court in America." Or words to that effect. The corruption in Wash., D.C is colossal and they are impossible to ever make honest officials in law in America. That is among reasons I require the Omni Law I wrote to be passed as national law and through constitutional amendment or America will never see me set up my father's Vatican endorsed food process in America. This process has quite a history behind it. Hitler had the bread product tested and his scientists told him they could turn the German race into physically in health a super master race on earth. The scientists and engineers to Stalin told him this was the greatest food discovery in human history and the nation having it could become the world leader over all other nations on earth. The Vatican saw this as the most powerful technological discovery in human history and the side of the world having this becomes the leader of the world. And Wash., D.C. as a highly insane and apparently Satanically loyal govenment in top leadership did not want America or the world to ever have this great Vatican endorsed food discovery of my father. I will comment as an engineering student myself and allowed to study engineering at 7 times of other engineering students at the engineering school, I kept an A average while doing this. Charles Kettering, rated one of the top 20 inventive geniuses in American history for his time, and Director of R & D for General Motors and later Pres. of General Motors, saw 920 of my inventive concepts I ha come up with in 2 weeks flat. He wrote to me that he rated me to be the most original inventive genius that he had ever seen and indicated he expected me to become the top inventive genius in American history. If Wash., D.C. had believed in legal freedom for inventive brains in America and had not repeatedly blocked me from reestalishing my father's Vatican endorsed food process, then I might well have given America already around 2,000 new national industries and probably the average American would make 5 to 10 times more on the average job than they do now. The trick is to make the money worth far more through powerful technology blessing all in society. For example, if I made it 5 times cheaper to gas up your car each week, that releases a lot of money to spend and expand the economy in other ways. If I could make your food much cheaper, then your dollar is worth far more. If you could buy and pay off a house in even 5 years flat if you wanted to, how rich Americans would soon be! And if you didn' have to spend even 1/3rd to 1/2 million dollars to "fight but not to cure cancer, that would release huge new funds in society and greatly lower taxes for all Americans. And with more jobs available than Americans available, then all get good jobs, good pay, and with good benefits. American people, in a free America, this could be done. In an Amrica with a reported over 66 million statue laws and maybe 1 to 2 billion regulations spun off of them, you will be poor even if you work one million years to improve the American economy.
      I have had to face these evil nutcases in the federal government which the average American has not, let me tell you more about them. When they are done killing off most of mankind through their sophisticated tactics they think the American people are too naive and dumb to understand, they secretly think they will have a few of their elite survive to rule over the entire world global plantation of maybe 200 million humans allowed to live on earth as machines make unnecessary now the middle class or most common workers for society. These 200 million or so will be their slaves and peons under their planned world government police state and tyranny over what is left alive on earth. However, their version of science is flawed because real science predicts no survivors left alive on earth if my father's Vatican endorsed food process is not revived and frankly immediatly is none too soon! As my father was a Protestant and a 32nd degree Mason, the Vatican was not backing him because he was a Catholic. He was not Catholic but Protestant so Pope Piux XII was backing him because he believed it important to the human race what my father had.  The Pope had good scientific advisors and they told him how important a food discovery this was for the world. I think Pope Pius XII contacted all Catholic bishops in the world to publicize this and 22,000 Catholic priests in the world. He wanted world publicity for this. The liberal news media did their usual censorship of important good things for mankind, so did not publicize it. By the way, since a Mormon is running for President in 2012, Ezra Taft Benson, Secretary of Agriculture under President Eisenhower, heavily endorsed my father's Vatican endorsed food process as important to American national health. Ezra Taft Benson, later head of the Mormon Church in America, was a Mormon and obviously honest and loyal to America as a nation.
      Maybe now the American people can understand why I state this. People back me now or likely the human race will cease to exist because Washington, D.C. is totally insane! Pass the Omni Law. Smart people agree with me. They follow the logic involved. This is the only legal way to outflank Washington legal corruption and get this world food industry established in America based upon the Vatican endorsed trade secret food process my father invented and I improved several features of the industrial process
including now we will be able to make an official reproduction of the St. Anthony of Egypt Bread. My father never knew about this stunning example from history showing that the right bread is the only food needed for mankind for super health and very long life. My father did not raise a fool in industrial food engineering. And I have had some very bright technical friends who also helped me improve the family trade secret food process.
      Now for the medical statistics that predict the soon death of the entire American race and America as a nation. And what is shown for America will be followed by statistics from the rest of the world. America as a nation: 1909 -3 Americans out of 100 got cancer. 1985- 33 out of every 100 in 2007 - Now 50 out out every 100 Americans. And predicted for 2020 - 100 Americans out of 100 will have cancer or had had cancer by 2020 because Washington, D.C. in reality murdred the entire American race due to planned genocide. Secret, evil people rule Wash., D.C. Back me now or American and mankind dies!
      Pass the Omni Law and now before the November, 2012 election. By the way, the Obamacare "law" mandates all Americans get the microchip under their skin on or around March 13, 2013 I understand. I talked with the federal electronic engineer who invented this for the federal government. He told me that at a top level C.I.A. with C.I.A. Director, Henry Kissinger, and other secret power elite all there, they talked about how to trick the American people into taking the microchip under their skin. Once they did, the federal government could have a 24 hour 7 days a week total federal police state surveillance on all the American people for the rest of their lives. Separately, I did not tell the federal electronic engineer this, but a medical researcher tested his microchip and found out why it would in the end kill all the American people taking it. Unless they corrected the defect in engineering design to it, it will end up killing off up to 300 million Americans taking it. Also, the Obamcare bill uses this microchip under the skin so the federal government can use this to access all citizen bank accounts in America and clean out all money from all private bank accounts in America without court orders, etc., just at the decision of Wash., D.C. whether to clean out any to all bank accounts in America they want to. The people do not read huge federal bills, but in vast terms it sets up the Soviet federal government police state of America. Also, I understand it sets America up to be ruled under Sharia Law where the Muslims control Wash., D.C. and we the American people are then their conquered slaves or serfs under the Islamic Republic set up by Obama under the Obamacare bill.
      Only a very dumb peerson would think Wash., D.C. does not know who Erasmus of America is. While in no way endorsing me, the F.B.I. sits silently while I roast Wash., D.C. in national reports for massive corruption and high treason in Wash., D.C. I spent eleven calendar years in military academies. Only one person in America uses that trademark personal reference. I said the F.B.I. met with me in 1990 at my retail store in South Carolina and asked my help in saving America from a pending nuclear World War III. If I had lied about that, the F.B.I  would have been charging in to arrest me for lying about this. I talk about my father's Vatican endorsed food process. The F.B.I. of course knows who I am! My father only had one son and he boasted of me in the Congressional Record of Wash., D.C. about me as "a splendid son" of his. The same report told of the U.S. Army tests with my father's Vatican endorsed food product. Told of Ezra Taft Benson, Secretary of Agriculture, personally endorsing it for the national health of America. The same report told of the large money spent by my family to discover this food process. My great grandfather in this report was mentioned as having $500,000 back when that was a lot more money than now in starting the experiments to find this great food discovery. My father spent millions making it work and I lost maybe up to $12-15 million the first round when Washington, D.C. sabotaged my deal with West German industrialists to back its reestablishment in America. Later I lost $15 million and likely much more in a later round with the same deal I had. I had $525,000 stolen from me by federal operatives who told me and another businessman to not try and stop them or both of us would be murdered by them. I had 4 or more other times when large sums were coming to me until sabotaged by highly criminal means to keep the money from reaching me to reestablish my father's Vatican endorsed food process with. And for a later round, I had up to $25 billion coming to me which was sabotaged by the U.S. Justice Dept. in a wildly criminal operation on the part of Wash., D.C. By the way Wash., D.C., I am making this a public record for later review by the International Court of the Hague and other international sources who can apply enormous international law against Wash., D.C. and against all in Wash., D.C. who were or are responsible for trying to continue blocking the reestablishment of this Vatican endorsed food process in America. I defeated in court a Jewish lawyer who had never lost in any state court until he faced me. He lost! And I have won a series of other legal upsets. I trapped Wash., D.C. By your refusal to ever repay even one dime of the money you stole from me to block me from ever reestablishing my father's Vatican endorsed food process, I will win hands down in international courts if I go that route and by an angle of law you never foresaw, I think you can be legally sued under international law for financial damages as high as $100 trillion in money worth something in purchasing power, not your quick printing press fiat money if you get legally trapped where the whole world is calling for the head of Wash., D.C. to be delivered to them on a silver platter. In law, it is always dangerous to underestimate me. I like surprises the other side could never imagine could happen to them. I have done a number of times already. And now you are next unless you start mending fences with me while you can. Forget the con lines lawyers are clever at. Pass the Omni Law in October, 2012 as an important first step and return as much of the federally stolen money to me as Congress thinks would show good faith on their part. I still hold the claims to the Confederate States of America through authority of three descendant Jefferson Davis families. This was diplomatically recognized as valid under international law by one of the British Commonwealth Parliaments since the South never legally surrendered to the Union under international law. Terms of the Confederate Constitution as legal reference. When I saw Obama was about to try and massacre 25 million or more Americans in a planned military takeover of America for October, 2012, my hand was forced to save the lives of 25 million Americans or more from being mass slaughtered and so resurrected the active legal authority for the Provisional Confederate Government. You try to mass murder the American people and I am forced to oppose you by whatever means saves 25 million Americans or more from being mass slaughtered by you as you want to be the Communist-Muslim dictator of America and for life. A number of military sources blew the whistle on what you were planning for your "October Surprise" on the American people. 
      Wash., D.C. has so little regard for the U.S. Bill of Rights now and the God-given rights of freedom America was founded upon in 1776, time to repeat a warning of Ronald Reagan back in 1964 delivered on behalf of Senaor Barry Goldwater in his famous speech "A Time For Choosing." "The government can find some charge to bring against any concern it chooses to prosecute. Every businessman has his own tale of harassment. Somewhere a perversion has taken place. Our natural, inalienable rights are now considered to be a dispensation of government, and freedom has never been so fragile, so close to slipping from our grasp as it is at this moment."
        I think one issue of super con by Obama needs to be exposed in a moment, so let me clear up first the usual mundane details for any poliical movement. If the American people play ball with me, we may not need to separate the Confederate States of America and Louisiana Purchase from the rest of America. But now you are negotiating to win back the people and nation you greatly wronged and did not care. Like any practical national leader, I know I have a powerful bargaining chip with the Confederate authority. Passage of the Omni Law and now! Mandatory! Without it, when I play my surprise cards, the South goes free forever from federal tyranny. I prefer a national union, not separate nations, but the people of the South will be restored their rights they had in 1776. This does not refer to slavery which is a dead issue being buried back in 1865. States rights will be restored and with no legal nonsense. The terms for the South to join with the North in 1776 will be fully respected and enforced. These were the legal terms which founded America as a nation. The Christian South will not be attacked any longer by this Antichrist corrupt government of Wash., D.C. We practice Christianity as we want in the South. This is covered under States' Rights.  We will require a sound monetary system for all of America if we stay with you. The financial con of Wash., D.C. in national money will be over. We will require commercial law based upon the common law and God-given rights of all Americans. We will maintain a strong citizen militia in all Southern States as was intended by the original U.S. Bill of Rights. This Obama plan for the planned massacre of 25 million Americans or more would never have threatened soon to occur if the citizens of America had been heavily armed and well organized so they could stop the federal government if ever again it schemes for national dictatorship and police state over America again. We will let Southern legislatures suggest other legal measures also so the federal government now respects the legal rights and state independence of the Southern States. To guarantee that America will have an industrial future, our Camelot Project will be set up in the South and should with time make the South if independent the industrial leader of the world. If we remain united, then America will resurrect as the true industrial leader of the world. But the South will never let Washington, D.C. rule the South again by federal bayonets threatening the people of the South. The Black people loyal to the South will be treated with full legal respect and all rights. If we go independent, our economy will be far better than that under Wash., D.C. and you will become the rich Black people of North America under Confederate society. Actually, all the people in the South will be greatly blessed and become rich. But to let you Blacks know that you won't be forgotten in our Southern prosperity. All our people will rapidly grow in wealth because our economy and laws will be dedicated to freedom in the economy which Wash., D.C. does not believe in now under Communist Obama. See the movie "2016-Obama's America" and realize that Obama was raised to be a fanatical Communist in the White House.
      Okay, folks. The Omni Law may easily be read on Nesara News. Look up their searchbox at the upper left top corner above archive reports. Put in Omni Law and you will see copies of it fine enough for members of Congress, state legislatures, or people across America to read. If stuck, send an email requesting a copy of the Omni Law to be sent to you. Send to:fastboomamericaneconomy@gmail.com . All poliical movements operate with money. We don't want deals for finances with foreign governments such as we believe Obama secretly did to finance his first election to the White House. You the people finance us so we can settle our differences and keep one America but now with the South in partnership with other states of America. We won't be any longer a conquered vassal nation and people under Wash., D.C. We have to be respected by Wash., D.C. or else we walk away and will never return again to Wash., D.C. Financial support such as checks, etc. to NIFI and mailed to NIFI, P.O. Box 1465 Seneca, SC 29679. One person sent us a $20 bill from Salem OR on Sept. 17 and no name or address. When Americans no longer feel they have to do things in secrecy because police state Wash., D.C. is obviously spying on all Americans whether by mail, email, phone, bank accounts, etc., person with the $20 sent to us, let us know who you are and you as well as other backers of ours will be very pleased with how handsomely we reward those who backed us to save America from being a godless Antichrist nation under Obama, our would-be Antichrist Communist-Muslim dictator, but we are going to stop him by legal means under national and international law.
      Years ago in Wash., D.C., I saw an old Chinese woman being brutally beaten up by two Black youths. I think this was on 16th St., NW a few blocks away from the White House. I chased the two youths away who apparently were out to steal her purse. I was sickened that a flood of cars drove by seeing this and no one came to her aid until I did. I then stopped a police car going by. I think it was marked "Executive Service." I told them to take her to the hospital. They were saying they couldn't as they were going somewhere else. I then sternly told them to take her to the hospital and then they could go elsewhere. Probably afraid of the bad publicity otherwise, they took her to the hospital and I walked elsewhere. Just to clear the air. If that woman had been a Black woman being beaten up by two White Youths, I would have done identical for the Black woman. I have never liked bullies and will stand up for those who need help in society. Just so you know where I stand.
       Now for a report which exposes that Barney Frank and Senator Obama set up the economic crash under President Bush and which they pinned on Pres. Bush where he did the right moves to prevent this but was blocked by Barney Frank, Senator Obama as key ringleaders and then the Democratic Party in general was behind the economic crash under Pres. Bush that came within an inch of totally crashing the American economy, I post the following report from Nesara News. I supply the missing information so now the report shows you how Barney Frank and Obama crashed the American economy and then stuck the blame on President George Bush. By the way, I was not a strong fan of Pres. Bush for certain reasons, but the truth is the truth and Obama needs to be nailed for crashing the economy. Maybe our chicken liver Republicans are too cowardly to expose this, but I am not afraid of anyone including Bush in the White House. I studied under six of the most brilliant economists of America and Europe and know real national economics many times better than our economic clown in the White House Obama. His answers in economics stink to high heaven! Okay, Barney Frank and Obama outfought Pres. Bush and rammed through the mortgage legislation that soon crashed the American economy. I had warned in national reports of the pending national crash of the real estate market but people were not listening then to my warnings. Once the Democrats rammed through their "politically correct" mortgage legislation, then Barney Frank and Obama harassed Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to grant mortgages regardless to all people of race regardless if their credit was any good or not and regardless if they held jobs or not, etc. as I understand it. Granting "tons" of colossally risky mortgages this way due to Democratic Party pressure behind Barney Frank and Obama, when the mortgage market began crashing as I anticipated, it went ballistic and nearly crashed all the way the entire American national economy. I think one day the Chairman of the Federal Reserve had commented that we had come within hours of the total crash of the American economy and total bankruptcy of Wash., D.C. that particular day. Thank Barney Frank and Obama with their "politically correct" racial quota system to mortgages nationally. They nealy threw all Americans out of their jobs and out of their businesses. I have strong criticisms of the Republican Party as they are too cowardly in national economics for me, but I understand they have to address large audience that have very tiny understandings of national economics and trite platitudes of nonsense make more sense to them than reality in economics. I am more honest in national economics than what the public is used to. However, they will have to get used to hearing the truth rather than con and lies about the national conomics of America. Truth will boom our economy, not lies and cons! Enough said! Now to repeat the important report of the other day to Nesara News but this time with the missing notes nailing Barney Frank, Obama, and the Democratic Party for the economic crash under Pres. Bush, but engineered by the Democrats, not Republicans.
       Folks, push this report everywhere across America. You copy it, paste it, and send it to all you know. Post it to every blog you know. Guess what? Do this seriously and within a few days all of America is covered! One final point, I posted many other national reports with Nesara News. Go to their searchbox at the top left, put in Erasmus of America and dozens of my reports will suddenly all be available for you to read! When the blogs will report the truth and the newspapers will not, no wonder the blogs are growing and the newspapers are shrinking in size in America!
       Yours for God and Country, Erasmus of America 
          

DO YOU REMEMBER JANUARY 3, 2007?

Subj: DO YOU REMEMBER JANUARY 3, 2007?
NOW THIS IS SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT. IT CAN ALSO BE READILY CHECKED. IT IS NOT HIDDEN INFORMATION.
I checked Snopes,Fact Check,and Truth or Fiction.I could find nothing debunking the below. Maybe I didn't insert the right words, but I was unable to find anything on the below.


Some people have short memories...
DO YOU REMEMBER JANUARY 3, 2007?
I've been saying this for years, but this email probably explains it better and more clearly. This is NOT a political message, but rather a clarification to remind us all of the correct facts.
Remember that on October 9, 2007, 11 months before our "economic crisis" occurred (that was actually created), the Dow hit its highest point ever, closing at 14,164.53 and reaching 14,198.10 intra-day level 2 days later. Unemployment was steady at 4.7%. But things were already being put in place to create the havoc we've all been experiencing since then. And it all started, as this email explains, on January 3, 2007. --LFL
I'm sending this to each of you, regardless of your party preferences, because I believe it is something you may not have considered.
This tells the story, why Bush was so "bad" at the end of his term.
Don't just skim over this, it's not very long, read it slowly and let it sink in. If in doubt, check it out!!!
The day the Democrats took over was not January 22nd, 2009, it was actually January 3rd, 2007, which was the day the Democrats took over the House of Representatives and the Senate, at the very start of the 110th Congress.
The Democrat Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.
For those who are listening to the liberals propagating the fallacy that everything is "Bush's Fault", think about this: January 3rd, 2007 was the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the Congress.
At the time: The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77, The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%, The Unemployment rate was 4.6% and George Bush's Economic policies SET A RECORD of 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of JOB GROWTH!
Remember the day...January 3rd, 2007 was the day that Barney Frank took over the House and the Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd took over the Senate Banking Committee. The economic meltdown that happened 15 months later, was in what part of the economy? BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES!
Unemployment...to this CRISIS by (among MANY other things) dumping 5-6 TRILLION Dollars of toxic loans on the economy from YOUR Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac FIASCOES!
Bush asked Congress 17 TIMES to stop Fannie & Freddie - starting in 2001, because it was financially risky for the US economy.
And who took the THIRD highest pay-off from Fannie Mae AND Freddie Mac? OBAMA And who fought against reform of Fannie and Freddie? OBAMA and the Democrat Congress.
So when someone tries to blame Bush. REMEMBER JANUARY 3rd, 2007...."THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER"!
Budgets do not come from the White House. They come from Congress and the party that controlled Congress since January 2007 is the Democrat Party.
Furthermore, the Democrats controlled the budget process for 2008 & 2009 as well as 2010 & 2011.
In that first year, they had to contend with George Bush, which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedly got tough on spending increases.
For 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid bypassed George Bush entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until Barack Obama could take office. At that time, they passed a massive omnibus spending bill to complete the 2009 budgets.
And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the omnibus bill as President to complete 2009.
If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the 2007 deficit, the last of the Republican budgets. That deficit was the lowest in five years, and the fourth straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in Congress took control of spending, and that
includes Barack Obama, who voted for the budgets.
If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from himself. In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is, "I inherited a deficit that I voted
for and then I voted to expand that deficit, four-fold, since January 20th".
There is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on! PLEASE DO YOUR PART !!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erasmus seems to be STUCK in the prophecy of doom, try a new book or a new look. You are feeding right into the NWO fear propagating bullshit agenda. We are made in G_D'S image, which means we surely are transcending this current agenda. As always choose freely, as that is your divine right. Libra

Anonymous said...

subliminal messaging:
100 Americans out of 100.
Well then how about 100 non-Americans out of 100?

Don't let anyone tell you what you will have, or catch, or get, or have to deal with.

They don't know.
Don't give them your power.

The conscience can make anything happen that YOU BELIEVE in.

If you fear something, it can make that fear, REAL.
If you don't fear something, it loses it's power not matter how hard it tries to be fearful.

All lies start with some form of communication.

Control what you allow in your ears to your mind, just like you control what you allow in your mouth to your stomach.

Erasmus is NOT your God nor your leader.

Let Erasmus walk Erasmus's way and you walk your way, and if you want the paths to cross, let it be your will, and if you don't want the paths to cross, let it be your will.

Thy Will be done.
(free "Will"......learn how to use it for you. It's your power.)

Anonymous said...

We may have been created in G_D'S image, as you say, but that's as far as it goes. We are flesh and blood, period. From dust we came, to dust we go. No "soul" lives on; we have only the breath of life that has been provided to us for a specific period of time on this earth like other animal creatures. The real BS is when man thinks he can "transcend" or ascend this current agenda and avoid reality like drunken partiers on a sinking vessel. Do you suppose the people in Nazi Germany thought they could escape the realities of life (and death) by thinking it away with their "godlike" abilities?

Anonymous said...

I agree with everything you said. I will NOT be getting cancer because I choose NOT to have it, and I also watch everything that I take into my body, which certainly helps. The post right above this one, deals with GMO corn from Monsanto, and it tells about how scientists doing tests on rats found that this gmo corn that they were fed, caused tumors to grow in them, and caused kidney and liver damage. Perhaps this is why Lorraine Day predicted the 100 out of 100 people would get that. The people have got to make these people quit poisoning our food, and make them go broke. Put them out of business by not buying their poison foods. Everyone must make their own choices, however wisdom and knowledge about what is going on is quite helpful in that regards. I might add... Erasmus has some powerful, good answers to help humanity with and I would definitely like to help him.

Anonymous said...

well no one is in d.c. --- gone til after the elections (or not)?!?!?!

come back to reality and look up who Bush is and what is doing behind the curtain....you have some of your facts back-wards!

your heart is in the right place but you have forgotten to connect a few large dots!