Sunday, September 9, 2012

Lest We Forget - Absolute Campaign Promises/LIES by Obama -recap vid


The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 

Lest We Forget - Absolute Campaign Promises/LIES by Obama -recap vid
Posted By: Jordon [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 9-Sep-2012 10:29:07

.
Let's revisit - Absolute Campaign Promises/LIES by Obama - Says "I promise and take it to the Bank, it will happen"
This is a post I did in December 2011. I am bringing it back up to the top. WHY?
Because no other person has gotten elected based on so many LIES! Also here is a New Video that everyone should see of Obama in his own words. People believed in his lies! I believed his Lies in 2008! I thought we would get our freedoms back and we would get a government "For the People and by the People once more." I became awake though at the end of 2008. For some reason when I watched the inauguration I knew the man was not going to be what he said he was. Since then I have Never watched one speech of his. I have never even watched the "State of the Union" speech by him, though previously I watched every single one for the last couple of decades.
This does not even cover all the things he has done over the last 4 years. He has signed all types of Executive orders which gives him complete control over the U.S. and almost all resources of it. The media has never publicized what all he has done. He has been creating a dictatorship for himself (his masters).
Here is the new Video... that should be passed to everyone.

In saying the above, I do not believe there is one difference between Romney and Obama. They are both playing their parts of a game. They are both controlled and do as their masters say, just like every single elected official in Washington D.C. They have all sold their souls and votes to the corporations and banks.
They do not work for the citizens of the U.S., they work for their puppet masters. That is why, I will never again "sanction" any of their plans for what they are going to do in the future. I will never walk into a voting booth again! To me the best revolt is to NOT play the "game" anymore. I won't ever vote again! I am standing outside their system! I am saying "NO" to anything they plan on doing by not voting. In the linked article I have gotten a lot of negative feedback. People saying "You have to vote."
Much more here: http://sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com/2011/12/lets-revisit-absolute-campaign.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF WE ARE REPUBLICON OR DEMORAT.... THEY ARE BOTH THE SAME, AND PART OF THE CORPORATION NOT THE REPUBLIC..... AS LONG AS S T U P I D Americans KEEP WITHIN THE FENCE THEY WERE PUT IN BY THE CABAL 200 YEARS AGO WE WILL NEVER BRAKE FREE....... WAKE UP AMERICA!!!
AS FOR THE LIGHT WORKERS AND CHANNELING BALOGNA.... Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. Forget the other balogna.....