Sunday, September 9, 2012

ENTER THROUGH THE GATES OF GLORY



 
ENTER THROUGH THE GATES OF GLORY

09/09/2012


My Beloved children, My children of Light, enter through the gates, enter through the portals of Heaven as time is over and yet there is a little while for you to come up higher. I speak to those who have laid down their lives and their own agendas to serve My Son Jesus. I speak to those who have surrendered all to follow My ways and My purposes for their lives.

Oh dear children soon you will be revealed to the world as the Sons and Daughters of the Most High God. As My Glory infuses you, some will hate you and want to kill you and expose you to the fallen ones government and some will fall at your feet saying "Truly the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob dwells in you, now I beseech you, how do I get to know Him the way you do"

Oh I have longed for this day My truly Beloveds, for the world has mocked My Holy name and I have need of a people who truly show forth the truth of who I Am, their God and their creator. Long has the world mocked and used My name in vain, long have they pursued the worthless riches of this world and its vanities but ah I have a people who will go forth showing forth My authority, power and great love.

Your sacrifices to Me will be greatly rewarded with THE FULLNESS OF JESUS, MY HOLY SPIRIT AND THE I AM infusing every cell your being. You will walk as the express image of the I AM in the last hour and great will be your joy and satisfaction in that you DID NOT GIVE UP AND REMAINED FAITHFUL IN THE FIRES SENT TO TRY YOU AND REFINE YOU.

Oh My Beloved children, you truly give My Fatherly heart great satisfaction and joy and now the hour approaches were I will unleash you on this fallen world to WALK IN MY POWER, AUTHORITY AND GLORY. I AM WELL PLEASED WITH YOU MY BELOVED ONES.

2 comments:

John MacHaffie said...

I AGREE WITH THIS MESSAGE.

John MacHaffie HIS humble servant

siriusvoid said...

I agree with this too
Thanks for posting