Thursday, September 20, 2012

DINAR WARNING: WOLVES AT PTR!


Attention Dinarians!

I have been paying $15 a month to PTR (www.PeoplesTalkRadio.com ) since January - all for nothing. I have tried for months to get 'unsubscribed' so they would quit robbing my debit card - but to no avail. (If you belong, just TRY to find a way to unsubscribe!) Finally, I got hold of someone who said it was confirmed that I was free of them - but then I was charged again... and again.

The only way I could shake these leeches was to go to my bank and cancel my debit card. You can imagine how painful the whole thing has been: paying out nearly $150 for nothing but the chance to get hot air from Tony & Dan, spending many frustrating & stressful hours trying to get relief, then having to cancel my debit card. As with most scams, it's so easy to join - and all but impossible to get out.

Months ago when I emailed them, they sent back a sarcastic email which, of course, blamed the whole problem on me. But con artists often work through deception & intimidation - just as they do at PTR. I'm sure I will hear more accusatory threats from them again - but you can bet your bottom dollar I will never see any of my money back from these hucksters!

Also, they have now 'gone silent' and won't even let their garbage be posted on Dinar Recaps (probably doing everyone a favor anyway). I happen to know someone personally in Sacramento who knows Tony - and the report about him is not good at all.

So I would suggest either a) don't ever join, b) warn others, or c) get out before they suck you dry. $15 a month isn't that bad a loss, but just imagine how many people they have talked into joining their empty program (For example, $15 x 1,000 = $15,000 a month - for nothing!).

Here is their phone number if you need to contact them (very hard to find on their website - on purpose, I am sure!): 1-877-817-8008.

PASS THIS ON TO ALL WHO ARE INVOLVED IN DINARS!

Best Regards -

JAN  

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go to your bank to get it stopped and ask if they can recover some of your money that was taken without permission. Hope this helps.

If you was using a credit card it would have helped to recover.

I would also E-mail PTR when it is stopped and ask for a refund of what you have comming. Ken

Anonymous said...

tony and damn asided, it seem that all of these drinar 'goorus' are all full of sh8t and have no more "inside infromaton" than the guy on the sreet.

save you money and just buy dinar if you like but dont pay to hear anynones nonsense, or non cents more likey. all bs from them.

Anonymous said...

I can appreciate your complaint, but why didn't you just cancel your card from the start? I have been through the same issues with other such scams and I just cancel my card right off the bat and have even gotten back my frauds, (dollars)with help from my bank.
You say that you had spent months fighting with this issue while they just kept hitting your account every month. I would say that this was your own fault. You could have immediately closed your card out and gotten another one within days, so quit your sniveling and hopefully you have learned a good lesson from this.

Anonymous said...

try more like 10,000 @ $15 per month!

Anonymous said...

To all those who don't know:
A Debit card is an instrument of your own bank. Just like any other fraud that uses your bank as a medium, you can contest the transaction.
Go to your branch manager and tell him that you have a Grievance! Tell him that the charges are fraudulent and the goods/services have not been received as promised. This will get the charges stopped and the bank will take punitive action against the third party.

Anonymous said...

I have belonged to PTR for well over 18 months. Each month I simply allow my subscription to run out without renewing. Make the decision and then renew. In reading your post, you have what would at first blush, appears to be a real bad attitude toward the founders of PTR. You wouldn't happen to be one of the 3 members that were banned for starting false rumors yesterday, Hummmmmmmmm?

Anonymous said...

When are you people going to learn. This Dinar BS is a scam and has been from the start. The Dinar snake-oil salesman are making a killing off all of the hope-a-phobics who believe this crap.

Anonymous said...

ALL OF US KNEW THAT THERE IS/HAS BEEN SCAMMERS IN THE DINAR WORLD. Any common sense person that has heard hundreds of predictions and dates THAT NEVER HAPPEN should see this. Oral Roberts can pull this off because he never has to prove anything. YOUR BANK/TRUST ACCOUNT WILL BE THE ONLY RELIABLE PROOF YOU WILL EVER GET. Any 'dinar site' that charges any fee will never see me. These sites are easily paid for by click-thru's and advertizing, and most are tainted with selling Dinar, a VERY BIASED prospective. You want 'donations'? SHOW ME THE BOOKS, I AM NOW A STOCKHOLDER, AND HAVE A RIGHT TO SEE WHERE ALL THE MONEY IS GOING! Pay for things with money orders, this solves ANY 'plastic pay' problem, including the scanners that 'read' your card at a distance and steal from you. It's only slightly more trouble than plastic, money orders are sold all over, at prices from $.05 to several dollars each. Plastic/credit isn't vulnerable if you don't have them, outright identity theft is much easier to combat then contracts you already agreed to. This person could have cancelled that card, then easily gotten a new card. Tony and his annoyingly loud sidekick have never impressed me one bit, continuously spewing 'secret' information that is no more accurate than my dart board toss. There are only a few gurus left worth listening to, and none of these few have been right about the only thing we really give a S**T about, THE DATE! I say, quit paying now, the scammers will disappear when the profit is gone. TYJM frj

siriusvoid said...

This is a great opportunity for you to learn a valuable lesson...
Becoming personally responsible for your money will help you become stronger, wiser, happier...
Real responsibility brings with it a sense of ability, contentment, and well being.
After you have become truly resilient,
you may then consider apologising to the people you once accused and blamed for your problems.
These are human weaknesses we all possess to some degree...
Do yourself a favor and take full responsibility.

Anonymous said...

Only losers complains. For anything that you can buy, from a TV to a pair of socks, there is always someone happy and someone disatisfied. The truth of the matter is your attitude creates your happiness. Complaining publicly only proves that you have a shitty attidude and that you are looking for validation from others to confort you in your losing mentality. It must sucks to be you, good luck in your life repeating the same pattern!

Anonymous said...

I left PTR alone a year ago.