Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Dinar Intel --- Footforward

9-5-2012  Intel Guru Footforward    Info is all over the place, misinformation, things are just crazy, even coming out of Iraq.  Biden went to Iraq, not even for a full day...he was not wanted there & turned around and came back.  

There are some people there from the U. S., they have not delayed things.  They are expecting something to happen very quickly.  Good news on the Iraq front.  Audits were done in the banks, they closed the banks at the last minute to make sure coins and lower denoms are not missing, they are keeping tight tabs on exactly what they have.  That's why they had this bank holiday in Iraq. 

The information coming out of the banks on the American side of the pond is very, very, very optimistic, at a level I have never seen before.  They're definitely looking for something to happen right away.  I still expect the rate to be good, I expect it to be in the double digits.  As far as a date, I expect something right away, as early as this week.  Everything that needs to be in motion is in motion.  I can't find any source that tells me this will be delayed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If these "Dinar Gurus" were such Gurus, wouldn't their predictions of "look at the screens Monday!" have come to pass? These are simply people who believe they are getting credible information. They are Dinar followers, not Dinar Gurus.

Anonymous said...

I still expect ...
I expect ...
I expect ...
I can't find any source ...

Well that about sums it up...makes him a guru in many eyes.
His expectations are their expectations and if he can't find it and they can't find it, then it must be true.