Monday, September 24, 2012

CHEMTRAIL PILOT ADMITS TO SPRAYING CHEMTRAILS....


CHEMTRAIL PILOT ADMITS TO SPRAYING CHEMTRAILS, BUT THINKS THEY ARE HELPING US.
HE IS SOOO S T U P I D  .... I JUST CANNOT BELIEVE HE WAS SMART ENOUGH TO GET A PILOTS LICENSE. PERHAPS TE ALUMINUM IN THE CHEM SOUP HAS DUMBED HIM DOWN....
 
I looked up in our clear blue sky over Dallas around 7:00 AM  and it was covered with bombers bombing us. The sky was so chem clouded with these toxic crap bombs I decided to put off what I wanted to get done today. It is a war zone with no way to shoot the bastards down... This is a war people...You really have to wonder if Drakes good guys are really good guys if they can't make a call to the Air Force and say enough is enough.... I would love to meet these murders, earth rapists, planet killers one on one ... I hate these bastards...
 
This youtube was taken down by the ahos to be,  but I found a copy... Operation being run out of Wright Patterson Air Force base in Ohio. Evergreen air out of McMinville Oregon.... (CIA).... I have heard Queen Beatrice of the Netherlands and her psychopathic son are the main funding source for this. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds real easy to say that Drake should call someone & they could stop it. It's global & the orders go higher than that. Most likely the only countries that are not being sprayed are the ones that our govt is trying to go to war with because they are not under their rule.