Monday, September 3, 2012

Ben Fulford Blurb: Financial War is Down to a Few Small Factions and Key Individuals, Lots of High Profile Deaths Seen


The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 

Ben Fulford Blurb: Financial War is Down to a Few Small Factions and Key Individuals, Lots of High Profile Deaths Seen
Posted By: Jordon [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 3-Sep-2012 09:59:24

.
Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis
The financial war that has been raging intensely for the past several years is now down to a few factions all marred by infighting. One the one side is the fascist P2 lodge still pushing for a world fascist dictatorship. On the other side can be seen several groups all claiming they want to do good but need to be in charge.
Several recent high-profile deaths may be related to this ongoing, but climaxing, struggle. Cardinal Carlo Maria Martini, Bishop of Milan and reported Vatican spy master, died on August 31st, during the blue moon. Sergey Leonidovich Sokolov, the former head of the Soviet Union’s armed forces fired by Gorbachev, also died on that day. Another prominent death was the Reverend Sun Myung Moon, head of the Unification Church. The Unification Church is known as a powerful player in the Asian underworld and has a large ranch in Paraguay next to the one the Bush family owns. None of the causes of death were announced but all the men were elderly.
These men were connected, though, at the highest level, to the intensifying factional struggle over control of the world’s finances.
In this situation the White Dragon Society, a junior member of the Dragon family and other groups, proposes that the ring of centralized control over money be taken to “Mt. Doom,” and melted.
On a more positive note, former Prime Minister Kan Naoto of Japan revealed a lot of secrets about the 311 nuclear and tsunami terrorist attack at a well-attended (but un-reported) press conference. Attempts to put a video of the press conference up on U-tube have been blocked. During the conference Kan,

3 comments:

JimCosta said...

Full Ben Fulford: http://src-fla.us/index.php/news2e629/14-sample-data-articles/110

Offtheplanet said...

Ben, have you ever listened to yourself? Why do all this talk play out like a soapy? Nothing tangible for the man in the street to tell his buddy. And it's been going on for the longest time. We are all glued to our seats waiting for the next episode. As much as you say things are changing, it all stays the same. I only need to take quick glance at the financials on the news and I immediately know what the real state of affairs are. I learned to do that from people who have both their feet firmly on the ground.

Anonymous said...

Hozanna, while I agree with your take on Fulford, you base your reasoning on news coverage. I have no clue, as to who is right, who is wrong, or what is to be believed? The only thing I can base my oppinions on is what I see is going on around me, and my life! I see no light at the end of the tunnel... seems everyone I know is having major issues and problems now days. Something has to change, and its up to us as united States citizens, to take back "our" country. We can't rely on aliens, Drake, or even God to do this for us... Time for us to all take a stand! Personally, I agree with Patrick Henry... give me Liberty, or give me Death! I would die for my beliefs, my principles, my convictions, how many in this site would? Just food for thought, thank you.