Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Simple Or The Hard Way To Stop The Planned Military Takeover Of America By Obama In October, 2012 From Erasmus Of America

   Understand one secret of my character and maybe you will find me highly predictable where I will stand on issues. I am bound by an extreme code of personal honor like the ancient Roman Race was. Among stories that show the ancient Roman code of Rome include the Roman general who had been defeated by an enemy army and sent to Rome to deliver the surrender terms to Rome of the enemy army. This Roman general delivered the terms of surrender demanded by the enemy general and then encouraged the Roman Senate to resist surrender and fight on. Then he announced that he had to return to the enemy army. The Romans were horrified as he would be killed if he returned. Then he explained that he had given his Roman word of honor that he would return to them after delivering their terms of surrender for Rome. The Romans understood and with sorrow saw him return to the enemy army and certain death after encouraging Rome to resist the enemy. Rome was surrounded by a deadly army. The situation looked very bad for the survival of Rome. Then two Roman youths were caught by enemy sentries trying to enter the enemy army. They were taken to the enemy general. They told him that 500 Roman youth had sworn upon their Roman honor that they would in pairs of two keeping trying to break the security of his army until they got to the enemy general and killed him. Then these two youths calmly stuck their hand into a bed of hot coals and held it there to show their serious intent and kept talking to the general. He got the message and withdrew his army from Rome. 5 times Rome had been defeated in naval battle with Carthage. Any ordinary race and nation would have given up as their treasury was now empty. But the Roman spirit could not be broken. The people gathered their gold vessels, jewelry, everything that could be used as a treasury and built the 6th Roman fleet. This time they smashed Carthage and became masters of the Mediterranean Sea. I am a descendant of up to 15 of the ancient Roman emperors and my character is totally Roman. My word of honor is my bond and I do not surrender to enemies but fight on until I smash them. If America gets infected with my Roman type spirit, then you will hurl the traitors out of Wash., D.C. and national defeat will never be seen by America while you have this spirit like the ancient Romans did.
     When I met with the Rothschild who had me swear upon my personal honor that I would never give away his name that I had met with him, I have never told anyone what his name was. I always say that I met with one of the Rothschilds and he had boasted of the contempt of the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, etc. (the power elite secretly ruling America today) for the American people. He worded it incorrectly. He should have said that I promised that I would never tell that I had met with this Rothschild and what he said in this secret meeting. He said his family, the Rockefellers, and other allied families were the secret families ruling America as the American people were "too stupid, too irresponsible, and too morally unfit" to be allowed to govern America so this clique did secretly through Wash., D.C. by control of the two parties. When I met with the former Treasurer for Fidel Castro who handled the finances that put Castro into power in Cuba, he had me swear upon my word of honor that I would never give away the name of the American federal reserve member bank that delivered 50% of all the finances to put Castro into power in Cuba. The other half was raised by threatening to blow up the stores of Cuban merchants in Havana if they did not give money to the cause of Castro. However, I am not breaking my word of honor by telling you that it was a bank in Massachusetts. Even this treasurer did not know if this secret American money was supplied by C.I.A., American bankers, or who. Castro never told him what the secret deal was.
     America was in a jam and I saw was going to be defeated by the Soviet Union in the Cold War. I had acquired the reputation of being "the brain" in history in military school because I had correctly called a number of international events before they occurred. I had developed a secret system of analyzing international events and it usually gave me the accurate answer what to expect next to happen. So long as I got the intelligence facts I was after, then the historical formula worked like a charm in calling events before they occurred. The chairman of the history department at this military academy made it public that he rated me to be the most brilliant cadet in history ever to attend that military academy. When I wrote my analysis why World War I came out the way it did, he told everyone in the history class that I got an automatic A plus for the semester in history. He also indicated to me that he rated this to be the most brilliant analysis of World War I that he had ever seen put in writing in America. Like a car driver indicating which way he was going to drive by body motions with his car, I saw the plan of Moscow how she was going to win the Cold War and either militarily occupy America or else annihilate America by a deadly military trap she was engineering on America. Being a teen-age military cadet then, I knew that no one in Wash., D.C. was going to listen to my warning if I gave it to them. I had studied British tactics in military intelligence (the military academy had a great military library and I studied all their best military books) and judged the British were the smartest at military intelligence tactics. Without telling Wash., D.C., I set up this elaborate military intelligence ruse on Soviet military intelligence listed now in American intelligence files as "The Slavic Royal Alliance Ruse." When the head of the whole Soviet spy ring in America years later admitted to an undercover F.B.I. informant that he thought was a Communist spy from New York City that Soviet intelligence had totally cracked American military security through the White House, Moscow was confident that she would now smash America and Communism would rule the world after that. Soviet intelligence in Moscow totally fell for my Slavic Royal Alliance Ruse. I bluffed Moscow out of certain military victory over America which would either be the Communist occupation of America or else the annihilation of America as a nation. When Moscow finally put the pieces together and realized that they had been tricked by a colossally cunning military cadet in military school, they ordered my murder in America. I disappeared the day before they came to  kidnap and drown me in the Great Lakes with a typewritten note to be planted on me that due to emotional problems, I had committed suicide. I figured they would put the pieces together about when they did and knew that they would be rather mad at me for defeating them in the Cold War! They couldn't set up their plan again for the military defeat of America. Much of it depended upon world psychological warfare and I had them totally figured out how the strategy had to work to defeat America. When the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the Pentagon saw the report from the F.B.I. informant who typed it out and asked me to read it before he sent it to J. Edgar Hoover, they sent me secret congratulations and rated this the most brilliant military intelligence ruse in the national history of America. They indicated they judged I was so brilliant in military intelligence they called me "the Michaelangelo" of U.S. military intelligence and could only tell me to create masterpieces in military intelligence for the national defense of America, but not tell me how to create these masterpieces in military intelligence. I was given a blankcheck authority by them to do anything in military intelligence I saw reason to. The President was "not in the loop" and knew nothing about this. J. Edgar Hoover sent oral approal his own way of what the Joint Chiefs of Staff had done. I had quite a secret gathering in Wash, D.C. One time Senator Strom Thurmond met with me and asked me if the rumors were true about me that Congress had heard that I had met with underground leaders behind the Iron Curtain. As I never showed my tricks unless there was reason to, I answered, "Sir, I can neither confirm nor deny these reports!" Senator Thurmond as I recalled sort of grinned with that answer in his office. 
      I am not out to start a diary of the wild things that happened starting with my daring first project of "The Slavic Royal Alliance Ruse," but one item should be admitted as it shows a powerful clue to my character. I had to use the I.R.A. as the leverage to outwit Soviet intelligence. I became fast good personal friends with Major Bill Faulkner of the I.R.A. who was the figure known by all local Irish in Chicago, Illinois as the head of the I.R.A. and  with all top connections to the "provos" (local name of the I.R.A. in Dublin, Ireland). He helped me set up the Slavic Royal Alliance Ruse over Soviet Intelligence and at one point when things really got deadly, he helped save my life from murder. Without the help of Bill Faulker and the I.R.A., America would have been smashed by the Soviet Union and in 2012 still be under heavy Soviet military occupation. In later years after Bill Faulker would be gone, I went to Dublin, Ireland and began asking some Irish how to contact the I.R.A. They would comment that is dangerous to ask and could get me arrested if I talked to the wrong person. I soon figured out the angle how I could locate the I.R.A. in Dublin, Ireland and met with the I.R.A. leader apparently head of all the I.R.A. in Ireland. I told him that I wanted to repay a favor that a member of the I.R.A. had done for me years ago. I had spent eleven calendar years in military academies and would answer any one question in military the I.R.A. wanted answered. He was a bit startled and asked if I was a secret agent for C.I.A. or something like that. I said no and indicated I had a debt of honor to repay and so would do this. He told me that there was a top I.R.A. leader in a prison originally built by the British and their security was too good to arrange an escape for this I.R.A. leader. They had been studying it for 2 years and could find no answer around the prison security. As I always said in military intelligence, there is no security system invented by man on earth that cannot be cracked. I told them to show me the security of this prison. They did and then I pointed to them the one hole in the excellent security of this originally British built prison. I told him a story how Hitler went through Belgium like lightning instead of being held up for two years by Belgium fortresses as predicted by his generals. I told him the trick Hitler figured out and it worked. I said use the same tactic and it would work on this prison. The I.R.A. leader had this stunned look on his face. He saw what I saw. One week later when in London, England, I probably broke out in a big grin. Headlines all over in the newspapes. The I.R.A. had just pulled off the most spectacular prison escape likely in Irish, British or even European history. No one hurt but the I.R.A. leader got clean away and disappeared very effectively Hollywood was later to use this same escape angle from prison in two or more of their Hollywood movies.
     My code of honor required me to do one good act to help them one time. The I.R.A. out of Chicago had helped me save all of America from certain military defeat at the hands of the Soviet Union then. And the same I.R.A. setup had saved my life when no one else could. My code of honor required me to repay the I.R.A. for saving America from certain military defeat back at the time of the Slavic Royal Alliance Ruse. And saving my life also required me to do at least one favor for them as I always repay debts of honors if I can. Only circumstances can ever prevent me from keeping my personal word of honor or else repaying personal debts of honor. That is my personal character like it or not.
     My reports I have posted on Nesara News are honestly issued and I stand behind what I have posted. Personal word of honor! I do not work for Obama nor his nest of traitors in Wash., D.C. By extremely daring tactics and requiring often incredible personal nerve I had at times had to do incredible things because the American people did not want to face reality or accept responsibility for the fate of America. My Omni Law must now be strongly, fiercely, and fanatically pushed by the Ameican people. Without this law passed, I see no future for America and only national collapse or else annihilation of America in its future and looks maybe very soon. Obama must not be reelected. He is overwhelmingly the most evil leader I have ever seen in Wash., D.C. and his secret movements show a colossal hatred of the American people. No man caring for the American people would be secretly plotting how to kill off millions or even most of the Americans in our nation today. Obama is plotting against the American people with a blood hatred of the American people. Stop him!
     Americans are too prone to be governed by hothead emotions rather than sound reason. If we have to fight Obama with civil war started by him against the American people, that is because the American people did not use their brains and stop him while it could be done peacefully. I am a great believer in peace if we can do it. I am not afraid to fight but don't forget many good people have to die in a deadly fight with any well-armed tyrant in any nation. Push my Omni Law fast and we solve the Obama threat to America peacefully. Delay this and if millions of Americans die in the lunatic plans of Obama, don't blame me! I tried to warn you how insane this man is in the White House. He is a gifted con artist but very evil in heart. All his secret actions are flagging that he plans to crush the American people and will lose no sleep over killing off millions of Americans or even much higher casualty figures.
I have read the characters of other evil leaders before who did exactly as I predicted they would and Obama is the most evil leader in heart of any leader on earth if I am correct in my analysis of him.
     Look up my Omni Law in the search box at the top of the archive listings to the left in the Nesara News blog for a fast reference. Also, other reports of mine filed with them can be looked up with Erasmus of America as I used that pen name for writing these reports. If needed, send an email requesting a copy of the Omni Law from fastboomamericaneconomy@gmail.com . I never heard of a war or political drive ever run on no serious budget at all. If you want, send checks, etc. to NIFI at NIFI, P.O. Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679 to help finance this drive to pass the Omni Law and before Dec., I use some tactics you may not fully understand, but trust me. The enemy will recognize how deadly my moves are aimed to give you, not them, victory in America.   Yours for God and Country, Erasmus Of America

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So this guy who writes a blog single handedly thwarted russia. Ok then. Awfully high opinion of himself too. Almost like a narcissistic personality disorder.

Anonymous said...

You only wish you could do something great. Have you even done anything great for your wife, or your own children? When a person tells the truth, it's going to come under attack from the wannabe's. Just live your life the way you want and go back to reading your fiction books. You never would have known his feats of bravery and sacrifice if he hadn't told you. I would consider these acts selfless meaning he had considered a whole bunch of other people instead of himself. You probably wake up on the wrong side of the bed every day.

Anonymous said...

Here are some useful links I found while searching how I can help get this Omni Law passed on my end.

http://www.congress.org/news/communicating-with-congress/congressional-staff/

http://www.congress.org/news/communicating-with-congress/congressional-staff/


Communicating with Congress
Write a Letter to Your Local Media
Visiting Capitol Hill
Congressional Staff
The Legislative Process
State Leaders

At the Bottom of the page, there are directories, issues and actions, etc.
It might take a half hour or hour of my time, but as the old saying goes: an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, and in this case, maybe: an hour of my time Now is worth preventing a year or years of war here in America later.

Anonymous said...

Just seems a little strange to mention Rome & Romans so much .?

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Anon. 7:17 for your help. As for Anon. 5:37, so what if Erasmus boasts a bit! That doesn't make him a narcissist or means that he has a personality disorder. He is just giving us his history, and a very interesting one at that. Not everyone has spent a lifetime sitting on the sofa drinking beer and watching TV after working at an unexciting job!

Anonymous said...

I don't buy any of this. This guy thinks he's James Bond! And he promotes himself on this blog almost weekly, and keeps pushing his omni law. Nobody cares that you were the greatest military intelligence man! I can do military intelligence with my eyes closed, but you don't hear me BRAGGING about it, do you?

Anonymous said...

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Ive been reading channeled messages for almost a year now and these anonymous blog heros. Call me cynical.

Anonymous said...

He is an insurgent, inciting people to attack who the president of the USA. asking money for what? to buy arms and start a revolution in USA. please dont be foul, If we do that china, Iran and Rusia as you said are going to attack us. We hav to be united. I already have mu gun ready, not to fight agains USA but to fight against everybody that attack USA including Mexico because I was born in mexico but now this is my country.