Monday, August 13, 2012

SENIOR GOLF

SENIOR GOLF

Beverlyis 90 years old. She's played golf every day since her
>retirement 25 years ago. One day she arrives home looking sad.
>
>
>
>"That's it," she tells her husband, Gus, "I'm giving up golf. My
>eyesight has become so bad that once I hit the ball I can't see
>where it went."
>
>
>
>Her husband makes her a cup of tea, and says, "Why don't you
>take me with you and give it one more try."
>
>
>
>"That's no good" sighs Beverly , "you're a hundred and three.You
>can't help."
>
>
>
>"I may be a hundred and three", says Gus, "but my eyesight is
>perfect."
>
>
>
>So the next day Beverly heads off to the golf course with her
>Gus. She tees up, takes a mighty swing and squints down the
>fairway.
>
>
>
>She turns to the husband and says, "Did you see the ball?"
>
>
>
>"Of course I did!" replied Gus, "I have perfect eyesight".
>
>
>
>"Where did it go?" says Beverly .
>
>
>
>"I don't remember."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great!!!!


We need more of this!!!