Sunday, August 19, 2012

Iacocca article - possible conflict


John:

I am concerned about the article attributed to Iacocca on the following site:

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2012/08/iacocca-is-back-he-nails-it.html

This article is at odds with the original text of what Iacocca wrote as seen on the Barnes & Noble site:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/where-have-all-the-leaders-gone-lee-iacocca/1100329440?ean=9781416532491

If you scroll down on to the 'Read an Excerpt' section, you'll see that someone has added considerable text to the original that incorrectly attributes words to Iacocca that he did not write.

I sent in two comments about this but neither of them was acknowledged.

If you can verify that the text on the nesaranews is correct kindly let me know.  Otherwise I think the prudent this is to post my comments so that the readers can check for themselves. 

Articles like this make me suspicious of any article I see on this site.

Kindly reply to me with your take on this.

Thanks very much.

RSinger
=======================================================================
John's comments - I posted before what was submitted to me and no retraction was offered by the originator.

No comments: