Friday, July 6, 2012

God fixes things

God fixes things

Perhaps it's a coincidence, but I've had trouble with two things that I've been trying to fix. My friend sent this message to me yesterday, and I did not see it until this morning. But last night the two separate things I've been struggling to fix are all of the sudden just fine. Both of them would have been expensive to replace. You're getting this message because I believe He had a hand in it...

Will this happen? I don't know. Faith goes a long way.


God is going to fix 2 things

God has seen you struggling with something. God says its over.
A Blessing is coming your way.

If you Believe in God send this message on. Don't ignore it.

You are being tested.

God is going to fix TWO things (BIG) tonight in your favor.

If you Believe in God, drop everything and Pass it on.

Tomorrow will be the BEST DAY of your life..

Don't Break this Send this to 10 friends in 10 minutes.

YOU WILL BE BLESSED.


No comments: