Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mary Clark Messages

MARY CLARKMarianna, FloridaTo unsubscribe from this list, please send an email with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line. 
To subscribe, send an email with the word "subscribe" in the subject line.
Listening Earsbarnabessie@embarqmail.com

Take note: 6 
May 25, 2012
I am sending signals to you, beloved, signals warning you that time the time of wonder is almost here.  These signals are to fortify and encourage.  Take notice of them.  Rejoice over them.  They are from Me to you, beloved.  They are gifts from the well-spring of your Beloved.
 

Take note: 5
 
May 24, 2012
 
Trading in your eye on the world for an eye focused on Me is a good bargain.  Maintain your focus.  Maintain your focus on your God, and see the wonders that lie therein.  I am a good God, with an eternal purpose.  I am eager for you to walk in the new place that I have for you. I am eager for you to know the faithfulness of your God from a new, up- close vantage point.  So stay aboard, beloved.  Maintain your stance. It is important in this hour that you maintain your stance at all times!!!
 

Take note:  4
 
May 22, 2012
 
I am sincere God, with an eye on your future.  I am serious about what is about to take place. 
I have left nothing to happenstance.  All has been planned according to My perfect will.  
Don’t let the enemy tell you any differently.  He is a defeated foe, and he knows that his time is about up.  
I say that with all seriousness, beloved.  His time is about up!!!
 

May 21, 2012
Take note: 3  I am eager for the new hour which is about to begin.  I am eager to see the happy looks on the faces of My dear children. Let it be enough now to know that the hour is fast approaching, beloved, and then LOOK OUT!  There will be no stopping Me once the ball is rolling, no stopping Me at all!!

No comments: