Tuesday, May 1, 2012

G. Thomas Gulick Intel Updates

I CANNOT MAKE THIS STUFF UP! * THIS WILL BE MUCH LIKE
PUTTING 8 ELEPHANTS IN A VOLKSWAGEN - REMEMBER THIS. . .
http://bigpicture.typepad.com/writing/images/wrighthalliburton.jpg
 
Monte & Carl;
 
Before you stop reading today, the above 'CAN Do' ad, if you notice, will expose the crimes of so many.
 
Sometimes I figure I owe you both big time.
 
Monte - As a valued friend, you have always been one of my strongest cheerleaders and e-teachers of the same like-minded subjects
we both share time after time.
 
Carl - Also, as a valued friend and one of my strongest critics to boot my posture from time to time, always holding me
accountable, let me take this time to tell you thank you. Your pressing & urging me to prove my case time after time. With your
usual "I cannot believe" has allowed me to move in as 'unbelievable to 'believable' since 1991.
 
Today, I am providing my most recent files regarding the Federal Reserve. Since 1913 when Puppet President Woodrow Wilson
gave away our monetary system to the PTB - 'Powers That Be" since 1913 to it's current time, The Federal Reserve is no more
federal than the Federal Express. Salute!
 
Carl, I enjoy hearing you save quotes and often save quotes provided from my Puzzle Palace west of Lizard Lick, North Carolina.
Today is no exception. Bush, Sr., Bush, Jr. & Obama are included with some humdinger quotes. But all the living Ex-Presidents are
members of the Ex-President Corruption Club. So. . . . this is a ;'Project in Process' with Jimmy Carter & Bill Clinton to be included
before I finish this project. My effort to KEYWORD = EXPOSE is almost a goal to the end!
 
FIRST - start with 'Ownership of The Federal Reserve & International Intelligence combined to record these history making events. All aboutmoney? No! All about Ponzi Derivatives. Since 1993 I have consistently told my story about those complex securities known best as 'derivatives'. Today I can shout from the view at the top! I was & am 100% right &spot on. From Greenspan to Bernanke. They & the Puppet Presidents have done this unto all of us! Yes they did! Now they must pay for their crimes.
 
SECOND - Study the 84 page transcript, word for word, with David Wilcock & our intelligence source named 'Drake'. Expect to see
the arrests & TV appearances during the middle of this month and a long time afterwards. If not, The Enemy Within will win and "We The People' will lose after ! A simple fact to reckon!
 
THIRD - The wheels of Justice turns slow. Very slow! Review the . . .  
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
for the
Southern District of New York
DRAGON FAMILY, Plaintiff  vs. 1-16 Defendants – see schedule attached to original case file
SUMMONS IN A CIVIL ACTION – Civil Action No. 8500
Trial by Jury - Judge Howell
 
This case along with the SEC $3.87 trillion dollar civil action is about to go to court. Finally! From the Pope to the lowest Dope, this is going to be a humdinger history & crime exposure of our life time! From the Queen to the exposed Queers! I guarantee it! CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!
 
In closing, I could not just offer this 'pay back in intelligence, real news, public records, history of the past & history in the making for just you. Others will, if they learned, would wonder why I treated them like a red headed stepchild. So. . . .I am going to reach out and touch a few selected others today. Why? Because I can!
 
Thank you both for the 'pat on the back' & the 'kick in the posture' that has motivated me to never, never, never, never, never give up or give in!
Success comes from those that try! That along with the habit to win makes me 'JUST DO IT' again & again! Salute!
 
Monte, I know you of all our past efforts notice I am keeping The NexBoom alive! You see. . . . I still plan, act, dream & believe we can still accomplish great things no matter what!
 
 
 
Let's go fishin,
 
Gerry
 
G. Thomas Gulick
HOW MONEY WORKS - SINCE 1970
 
Educate & Request Information at: www.myncd.com/449019
 
The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:
Federal Reserve - 'Ownership Of The Federal Reserve' & Intelligence.docx

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.
3 attachments — Download all attachments  
Federal Reserve - 'Ownership Of The Federal Reserve' & Intelligence.docxFederal Reserve - 'Ownership Of The Federal Reserve' & Intelligence.docx
1561K   View   Download  
FRB - 1 of 4 Civil Action 8500_Benjamin Fulford & David Wilcox 11 of 11 Video.docxFRB - 1 of 4 Civil Action 8500_Benjamin Fulford & David Wilcox 11 of 11 Video.docx
661K   View   Download  
FRB - END The GAME-END The FED_Drake Interviews_mass_arrests.pdfFRB - END The GAME-END The FED_Drake Interviews_mass_arrests.pdf
2290K   View   Download  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you click on the attachments it automatically takes you to Google and then says can not connect to server. Is this for real or a snow job. Can not access the downloads.

John MacHaffie said...

I have contacted the author to get good links.

Anonymous said...

thanks

Anonymous said...

The Dragon Family Lawsuit - Upload & Share PowerPoint ... — Document Transcript. AO 440 (Rev. 12/09) Summons in a Civil Action ... ) Civil Action No. See Attached Schedule ... Defendants. Plaintiff......
http://www.slideshare.net/ernestrauthschild/the-dragon-family-lawsuit*******
LiveLeak.com - Dragon Family $1 Trillion lawsuit.) Civil Action No. See Attached Schedule A ... SUMMONS IN A CIVIL ACTIONTo: (Defendants name and address) ... Dragon Family,which authorized Plaintiff ...
www.liveleak.com/view?i=b00_1329519403&comments=1 ***

RagtopRoadster said...

Any news on these links??