Saturday, May 19, 2012

Deep Intel Down The Rabbit Hole 5-19-12

This is a HOT Intel tidbit which just came in. Sourced from Iraq and Financial Traders NY.

The Final Holdup for the Dinar RV was Malaki who refused to sign off the RV. Malaki was placed in his position by the Bush Dark Cabal. He received a vote of 'no-confidence' by the Iraq government. The news said he resigned but was actually forcefully removed by the military.

RV WILL PROCEED THIS WEEKEND.

Also hearing that funds have been transferred and in place for the Cash-In.

Hearing "Rumors" of Dinar Cashing In proceeding via  tiers with the Fat Cats, Whales and Government People already done. The "We The People" are next in line.

WE IS READY FOLKS. LET THE BLESSINGS FLOW!

John MacHaffie
Telling It Like It Is!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's hope this is right on for all our sakes with the reset for everyone with a Debt Forgiveness Jubilee! Bring it on!

Anonymous said...

Don't see this happening. These financial traders are feeding you a line of BS. No fat cats or governments have cashed in according to my underground bank sources and currency traders. Just more disinfo! I'll bet the dinar sellers are making a killing this weekend based on this disinfo. Time to fire your intel sources.

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for my kids' future, really. But it would be nice to have more than $900 in the bank like I have right now. I can only pay my rent when I get paid. Hand to mouth, you know how that is.

Anonymous said...

I hope all this new intel is good and wish you all holding dinar the best. I only wish that I knew about buying dinar way back when, I could sure use some! Seems as if something big is going to go down this weekend and I sure hope it is all good. :)

sky said...

At LAST!!!Just holding my breath!!!!!
Thank YOU, God and Universe...
sky

Anonymous said...

Personally, I don't want to live under a one Government world!

Anonymous said...

Proof is in the Pudding.... Waiting for the Pudding to get done!

Anonymous said...

You'll turn blue in the face holding your breath. It ain't happening this weekend or anytime soon. U.S. dollar has to crash first.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like POOF read your deep down the rabbit hole intel LOL!http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=240274