Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The hour of wonder is at hand.

MARY CLARKMarianna, FloridaTo unsubscribe from this list, please send an email with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line. 
To subscribe, send an email with the word "subscribe" in the subject line.
Listening Earsbarnabessie@embarqmail.com

The Mouth of God - 47
April 17, 2012

Testify of My greatness. Testify of My goodness.
The hour of wonder is at hand. Do not hesitate to testify for Me. Do not fail to offer the truth of the living God to any ear that will listen. The hour of wonder is shining forth as I speak. The hour of wonder is shining forth brightly as I speak!!!

The Mouth of God - 46
April 12, 2012
Stand straight and tall, beloved.  The hour of wonder is at hand.  It is fast approaching, and with it is coming much that will please and delight My willing servants.  Know that My plan is to make you ready for this hour.  Draw near.  Draw near to the One Who holds you dear.  Testify of My goodness.  Follow My course.  The hour for which your Beloved has planned from the beginning is fast approaching.  Prepare to receive, beloved.  Prepare your heart to receive all that I have in store for you.  All!  Again I say ALL!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN!