There’s more to the TAG accounts than meets the eye. TAG: “Transaction Account Guarantee”
Unless the bank has actually set up and is compliant with the TAG account instructions, you may be harmed in several ways.
- Your funds will be assumed to be of US Treasury Bill value later, when and if the new Treasury bills are issued. (metals backed just like the Dinar - good)
- You will have full and immediate access to your funds to buy big items or properties – no rationing, no delays on withdrawals. (good)
- You funds will be insured with no upper limit for the next 9 or 12 months in the event of bank failures, closures, holidays.
- You must not gain any interest on the account (Mandatory Requirement) because banks can only pay interest using current debt-based fiat unstable old US currency.
- You cannot take funds from any other source and deposit them into your TAG account. (Maybe DONG payouts are ok – not sure.)
Later when we all line up at banks to trade in our crumpled greenbacks to get our fresh Metals-based US Treasury notes, we have hints, rumors, and whispers that there will be a 40% to 60% loss of greenback value for everyone around the world that holds greenbacks. US dollars will be devalued – announced and not a theory.
You will possibly trade in $100 old bills and receive back $60 in new Treasury bills. (40% devaluation of US dollars) Or,
You will possibly trade in $100 old bills and receive back $40 in new Treasury bills. (60% devaluation of US dollars).
Here’s the official government link for the Dodd-Frank PDF document that defines the bank policies required: