Monday, January 9, 2012

R.I.P. Hutz, You Are Dearly Missed..

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 

R.I.P. Hutz, You Are Dearly Missed..
Posted By: Jordon [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 9-Jan-2012 11:22:13

.
Dear RMN agents and readers,
I am at a loss for words, I am shocked and very, very saddened to say a fellow truth seeker and warrior of light has left our plane of existence along with his beautiful son. I found out yesterday when reading Fulfords blog comments.
Here is the post from jj that alerted the Cafe:http://benjaminfulford.net/2012/01/02/the-year-of-the-fire-dragon-has-started-expect-big-changes/#comment-97591
Hutz was the anchor of the Fulford blog, he posted anything and everything, it will not be the same without him. Hutz was truly a gentle soul who referred to Mack as an "Angel."
Condolences to Mack's mother in her time of grief and great loss,
Jordon
David Hutzler and Son Die
Dear Ben,
It is very sad and with regret that I have to report to you the loss of one my long time friends and yours on skype and your Blog The Fulford Report. Hutz and his Son died in a house fire yesterday morning. He was one of your very active posters and will truly be missed. Please read the following.
News at 9:30 a.m.: Glengary fire victims identified as man, child
http://www.journal-news.net/page/content.detail/id/573257/News-at-9-30-a-m---Glengary-fire-victims-identified-as-man--child.html?nav=5006

Hutz, You are dearly missed...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Dear Friend... I miss you so much.. My heart is broken over the loss of you and Mackie.. I am however so glad I was the last person to speak to you so I could remind you that you are very loved... At least I know you and Mackie will be here for the next Christmas as we had been planning... You and Mackie are at peace now in the arms of our Beloved Savior.. You are forever in my heart.. The work you did will not be forgotten..

Deatra

KeeperoftheRainbow said...

Much Love and Light to Hutz, Son, and Son's Mother...

Hutz... Now you get to help us all on a grander scale...

Thank you in advance...

Blessings and Oneness...

Kimberly
KeeperoftheRainbow

Anonymous said...

When did you last speak to Dave, Deatra?

-John